Thought those of you interested in bjds might like to see a few photos of Shuichi. Still slowly working on lj for everything...
Here he is, hanging outside our apartment.
I love this hoodie! It is so Shuichi! Neko ga imasu!?
Closeup - showing Shu is still wearing "Eiri" eyes.
Closeup - I finally figured out how to pop Shu's head so I could change his eyes to one of the many violet sets I have for him. While I liked the deep colour of the Soom eyes I got him, they looked black in regular light. I ended up using the violet set I got from iplehouse. I have more eyes on the way, too. Oh, he is wearing his iplehouse 'purple and white' wig here, which looks more like dust rose and ecru.
Back to the burgundy wig to colour test the eyes. I finally found a hot pink fur wig that may work for Shu and it is on its way. ?
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*